Workshop Policies (the fine print):
• Students are representatives of their schools and should act in accordance with all school rules and policies.
• Students are expected to attend all sessions. Students who are ill must report to the workshop or student life director.
• Curfew is 11 p.m.
• Students are expected to complete assignments under given deadlines.
• Horseplay, including excessive noise, removing window screens and throwing items from the windows, is strictly prohibited.
• Students will not leave campus without the expressed permission of the workshop director, even with an adviser who may be in attendance.
• Students will not operate any motor vehicle while at the workshop. Students driving to RENOvation will turn-in their keys upon check-in.
• Students are not permitted to ride in anyone’s personal vehicle while at the workshop.
• Students are not to enter other residence halls during RENOvation.
• Students may not enter rooms of students of the opposite gender at any time.
• All students are to follow local, state and federal laws while attending RENOvation.
• State and federal law prohibits tampering with alarms, safety & security equipment.
• Smoking and the use of drugs or alcohol is strictly forbidden.
• Parents are responsible for any financial restitution owed to the university for property damage or lost keys.
• Students violating any workshop policies may be dismissed from RENOvation. Parents will be notified to pick up their child immediately.
• This is not an all-inclusive list.