JEANC Annual Contest
In an attempt to recognize student journalists and their work for student publications, we offer an annual contest. With the shift in graduation credits, AP course offerings, curriculum standards, and with administrators placing more emphasis on testing, advisers need every possible resource to promote their programs and remain afloat. Our aim is to promote the good things happening in scholastic journalism.
The 2017 contest will be open from March 6 – April 15, 2017.
Looking for contest info and resources? Here are a few important links:
- FAQs/basic information
- Contest categories
- How to prepare files for submission
- Contest entry form (one per publication)
- Entry upload form (one per entry)
- Join or renew JEANC membership (must be current to enter)
- Downloadable JEANC category descriptions